If you would like to complain about our services or a product, please contact us at the following address:
The Financial Clinic 410-9160 Boul. Leduc Brossard Qc, J4Y 0E3
To care: complaints
If you have sensitive information to send, consider a method other than email.
- This That Was Past
- When This is Happened;
- This That you expect from us
(for example, a refund, apology or correction of your account).
Help us resolve your complaint quickly:
- TRansmettez your complaint as soon as possible;
- Answer quickly to our enquiries;
- Keep Copies of all relevant documents, such as letters, e-mails and conversation notes with us.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing, as soon as possible, usually within five working days of receipt of your complaint. To deal with your complaint, we may need to ask for clarification or more information.
We will provide you with our decision
We normally communicate our decisions in writing, within 90 days of receipt of a complaint. Our Decision Will The Elements Following :
- A Summary of the complaint
- The Results of our survey
- Our Decision: Either an offer to settle the complaint or its rejection;
- A Explanation of our decision.
If our decision is delayed
If we cannot provide you with our decision within 90 days, we will do the following:
- We Will inform you of the delay;
- We You will explain the reasons for the delay;
- We You will give a new date of communication of our decision.
If you are a resident of Quebec
You might consider using the free mediation service offered by the Autorité des marchés financiers. A word about legal advice
You always have the right to appeal to a lawyer or to look for other ways to resolve your dispute at any time. A lawyer can inform you about your options. Legal proceedings are subject to limitation periods. If you are lagging behind, your options and legal rights may be limited.